finally took time to release another project that I had in the vault ready for y’all guys check out my Bandcamp. It’s out now love y’all guys chill and enjoy it.
I know I made this a long time ago it's still kind of cringe to me seeing it now but I hope you all like it I just recently found the folder so it's so hopefully y'all like it it's old so please don't hate https://mega.nz/folder/e3wwzKra#zAUoWkKxrGlHgjSAjfln
As many of y’all know, I have been struggling to use wicks because it keeps glitching and it keeps messing up all of my website. Sorry about the inconvenience. I finally finally found a blog site. What will work that is called blogger and I heard that is very good and a lot of people used to use it back in so very much thank y’all guys for telling me. I was having a hard time struggling but whatever we got the block site thank y’all guys.
Tracklist All songs written produced and arranged by Imaginary block Additional people Kiwi Imaginary Danny Jean @iluvkiwi13 @danny_jean1783 @imaginaryblock @lunawolf.xf @fuxkkbran @tejavujams @y.a.p_records @existence1714 all the people that helped with the project behind-the-scenes and gave good response and credit
Comments
Post a Comment